I HAVE A REQUEST / NEED HELP
Whether you would like a change made to your website, are unable to find something, or need assistance or advice - we are here to help!
Here are some of the reasons you may need to make a support request regarding a website or service run by Rain… You:
- Need help to add, change or find something
- Have a request for a new feature or addition to the site
- Need a report or data
- Are looking for advice
- Domain information or changes (scroll to the end)
What should I include in my support request?
- A link to the page(s) you are referring to in your request (if applicable)
- Screenshot(s) - a picture is worth a thousand words! (if applicable)
- Describe your request in detail - what would you like to happen and why? This helps us find the best advice or solution.
- Any attachments, logos, images, spreadsheets, etc. that our team will need to look into or complete your request
Where do I send my support request?
Make sure to send your request to email@example.com so it enters the support system and gets seen quickly by the right team members.
When will my support request be completed?
- We acknowledge receipt of requests within 24 hours (on business days).
- Based on the type, size of the task, and who on our team needs to be involved, we let you know how long it will be to complete your request.
- Typically for small content changes or answering questions, our completion time is less than two business days.
- When a quote needs to be created or additional team members pulled in (designers, developers, etc), we let you know when we would be able to to schedule the request/change.
- Occasionally, we need more information or a call with you to most efficiently show you how to do something or give advice.
- Ultimately, there is no one answer to this question. However, our prompt responses and rapport with our clients help us take these requests case by case and meet your needs efficiently and with open communication.
Did Rain ask you to change some domain information and want to know the progress? This can take a while to happen because it has to be updated by all the DNS servers around the world (this is called “propagating”), which means it might be working for some people, but not others, and sometimes can take between 24-48 hours. We generally request either a CNAME or an A record value be changed. So to check to see if those changes have fully made their way onto the internet, visit https://www.whatsmydns.net, type in your website address, choose the appropriate record from the drop down next to it (A or CNAME) then click “Search”. You’ll see a list of of records from around the world, and if those records match the values we requested be changed, your site is updated.
< Back to General Support